Engineer Corps Veterans Association # 580172211
- Fostering connection between the corps's veterans (reservists) and the active duty Corps's soldiers.
- Fostering maintaining and teaching the Corps's heritage and history by collecting, publishing, advertising and distributing the materials.
- Fostering and maintaining the Corps's Heritage Sites.
- Fostering the connection between the different Corps's units and the wounded and disabled and their families. Enhance and assist with the rehabilitation of the wounded and disabled.
- Assist the Corps's military service released soldiers to enter the "civilians" community.
- Assist and keep connection with the families of the Corps's veterans including maintaining contact with the wives of deceased members and/or those who are witnessing hardships may it be family or economic.
- Initiate, build and operate a central site which will serve the Association as a National Corps's Heritage Center, educational Center and as a center for activities.
- Assist the corps with different corps events.
- Facilitation of exchange and connection with similar associations abroad